Location: K Building (Old Deputies’ House), upper ground floor, room 3; entrance from 2 Wiejska Street
Telephone information: +48 22 694-10-73
- Monday – Friday: 08:30-20:00
- days of the Sejm sessions: 8.30 until the end of the debate (if the debate ends after 20.00)
When the Sejm is in session, external visitors are not admitted to the Library.
Range of services:
- direct access to the traditional catalogues of the main library collection and to the computer catalogues and other databases of the Sejm Library;
- direct access to databases of the Chancellery of the Sejm;
- direct access to databases on CD or DVD discs, and available online;
- direct access to online journals;
- answering enquiries on the spot, by phone or in writing, corresponding with the profile of the main library collection, which involves the following types of information:
- bibliographic – providing information about documents in the Library collection, and also about literature on a specific subject (compiling subject lists),
- factual – dates, names and other similar information,
- full-text – supply of copies or computer printouts of unique documents, particularly texts of legal acts,
- referral – referring users to institutions or persons other than the Sejm Library, whose activity corresponds with users’ specific needs.
The Sejm Library compiles subject lists for authorized users only.