Catalogues of library collection
Computer Catalogues (online)
Library main catalogue – a union catalogue of the library collections of the Sejm Library and the library of the Bureau of Research. At present it is a complete catalogue for the following holdings:
- books starting from the 1979 date of publication ;
- books acquired for the ZHS Division after 1993 (regardless of the date of publication);
- current serials (including parliamentary and official publications as well as publications of international organizations) starting from the 1994 date of coverage;
- Polish parliamentary publications since 1820;
- Polish official publications since 1807;
- foreign parliamentary and official publications;
- electronic documents;
- collection of the library of the Bureau of Research.
The main catalogue also contains records describing many publications from outside the indicated chronological range deriving from the previously catalogued or unprocessed resources.
Scanned card catalogue of the library main collection – catalogue of books published before 1979. It contains digital copies of catalogue cards, together with the indexes of authors, titles and call numbers.
Scanned card catalogue of the ZHS collection – catalogue of books from the Social History Collection (ZHS) Division published before 1994. It contains digital copies of catalogue cards, together with the indexes of authors, titles and call numbers.
Early printed books – a complete catalogue of early printed books (published before 1801) held in the main library collection as well as in the Museum Division of the Sejm Library.
TRADITIONAL CATALOGUES (card catalogues)
Catalogues of the main library collection:
- classified (UDC) catalogue of books published till 1978;
- author/title catalogue and classified (UDC) catalogue of journals;
- catalogue of publications of international organizations.
Catalogues of the ZHS Division:
- classified (UDC) catalogue of books published till 1993;
- author/title catalogue and classified (UDC) catalogue of serials.